WHAT WE DO...
We offer a variety of services to our clients including S.M.A.R.T. Repairs
What are S.M.A.R.T. repairs?
SMART stands for Small to Medium Area Repair Technology. It’s a technique for repairing small areas of car bodywork damage. SMART repair uses specialist tools, materials and paints to blend the repair with the surrounding panel. It’s much quicker and cheaper than traditional car repair.
Luke Hall ChipsAway Esher for SMART Repair Services in Surrey – Get scratches and Scuffs repaired before They Rust – Offering a mobile service to your home at Prices up to 50% cheaper than many Local Body Repair Shops – Free No Obligation advice and quotes for repairs – Approved Applicator for Supagard Products Paint and Fabric Protection
Contact Luke Hall NOW for More Information.
Surrey Towns ChipsAway Esher SMART Repair Services operates in :-
Kingston Upon Thames
WHAT THEY SAY...
Thinking that a touch of paint will fix those scuffs and scrapes?
Maybe you have a small dent which you can repair with a hammer?
NOW Think again….. and Contact Luke!!!
FROM THE BLOG...
A Random Selection of Photos & News Items from Lukes Daily Life with ChipsAway Esher
Here is a nasty N/S front and rear door dent/crease to one of our regular customers car. After a few hours of hard graft and know how we got this new Golf back looking good again. The customer was very happy with the result plus the saving she made from going with #chipsawayesher
Another Great Article from ChipsAway UK
Everyone loves a soft top car, especially during the Summer! However, it can be difficult to determine how to clean a convertible top when the hood begins to catch all the debris from the road.
Fortunately, there are several simple steps that will help you keep your convertible car soft top clean, whether it is vinyl or canvas.
How to clean a vinyl convertible car roof
- Begin by hoovering your soft top and use a brush to remove any loose debris.
- When this stage is complete, you should completely wet down the top of your convertible car roof
- Then apply the cleaner evenly on the top and let it sit for around 15 minutes.
- With a soft bristle brush, use circular movements to gently scrub the top of your convertible car roof, allowing the cleaner to get rid of stains, grime and dirt. Vinyl tops are notorious for cracking and scratching easily, so we would reiterate the importance of using a soft bristle brush to avoid any scratches or cracks.
- Thoroughly rinse off the cleaner with warm water until all the convertible top cleaner has disappeared.
- Dry the soft top by patting it with a soft cloth, until it’s completely dry.
How to clean a canvas convertible car roof
- Begin by wetting down the canvas soft top and apply the cleaner.
- Brush the top using a soft bristle brush, and then rinse off all the product using warm water
- Rinse off all the cleaning product from the convertible car soft top.
- Using a towel, apply a rubber lubricant to protect the top and keep it looking sparkling clean.
- Next, spray your convertible car roof with a plastic deep cleaner and leave for a few minutes, and then wipe off the cleaner with a soft cloth.
- Then apply a windscreen cleaner and wipe the back window to ensure it is clear.
We hope we have helped you determine how to clean a soft top. If you notice any scratches, scuffs or dents whilst cleaning your soft top car, then you can request your free quote with ChipsAway here.
Got the odd scratch ?
Call ChipsAway Esher for a quote
GET IN TOUCH...
Mobile: 07478 484464
To arrange a consultation or workshop, send us a message.
Contact Luke Hall ChipsAway Esher for your FREE Quotation NOW!!!
Plus Information About
Automotive repairs, Car Parts and Accessories in Surrey
Show us the damage and we’ll give you a free quote!
Completely FREE, no hassle vehicle repair quotation service. Simply fill in our quote form and upload photos of the area to be repaired. Your vehicle will be repaired in a day* and all work is covered by our lifetime guarantee.
- Hassle free, simple and completely FREE of charge
- No waiting around for visits
- Upload photos of the damaged panels (from a mobile if you like)
- Receive a call or an email with your personalised quote
- Arrange for vehicle collection and we’ll return the same day*
Please use the form below to request your FREE quote, and don’t forget to upload 2 or 3 pictures so we can assess the extent of the damage.